Free Counters

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Everything

I know I always say I'm going to try to write more often... and I know I never do. So now that it's summer I'm deffinatly going to write more often.

So much has happened since I last wrote. I went to las vegas with my family, went to mat kearney's concert, was in a play, and got a new cousin!

A while ago we (my family and grandparents and aunts and uncles) went to las vegas. We had fun shopping, swimming, and playing games together.

I have only been to one concert. Hilary Duff! Now I've been to two!!! Mat Kearney was so fun! I went with Mom, Mason, and Gina! (My aunt and uncle.) It was great.

The play I was in was Hello Dolly! I was a waiter. It was super fun. I made a lot of new friends. I absolutely loved every minute. Even though we had to stay for rehearsel until ten! It was long, but fun.

And last but not least Cohen!!! My aunt and uncle had a baby. He's one of my only cousins. The other two live in oregon. So it's my only cousin in utah.

And lately I've been taking drivers ed. It's fun, but long. it's from 8 A.M. til 3:30 P.M. I've learned a lot in the past week.

Oh! And I promise i'll write more...

No comments:

Post a Comment