Free Counters

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

CHRISTMAS!!!!

Christmas was 3 days ago. It was AWESOME!! I got Just Dance 3, candy, perfume, and a hat! Oh! I also got skis and all the gear I need for skiing. I got a three day pass. We go on a ski bus first and then have a lesson, they lunch, and they we get to ski all we want the rest of the day!
For Christmas eve we went to Grandpa Darrells house where we had the traditional chick-fil-a chicken nuggets for dinner. Then we watched the Christmas story. We opened presents halfway through the movie and I got a $35 gift card to American Eagle.
Christmas morning we got up and went to the early church and then went to Grandma's for waffles. Grandma and Grandpa gave me candy, lip stuff, and money for my ski days!
I had a great Christmas and I can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment