Free Counters

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Holy Cow!

Holy cow it's been forever since I last wrote! And I think it's about time I did. Well, I have been busy these last few months. I went to girls camp, and Eden, school started, first term ended, just went to Park City last weekend, and had a Halloween party.

Lets start with girls camp, shall we? We went to camp Erie up in Camus. It was a stake camp this year. We had a lot of fun and I liked getting to know my new ward. We hiked, played games, and stayed up late. (Of course right?) We also did spiritual things too. Like testimony meeting, reading letters from our parents, and DEAR time. (Daily... something, something... reading.) I had a lot of fun, but I must admit that I like ward camp better.

Eden was a lot of fun. We got there Sunday after noon and played games with all the uncles, aunts and uncles girlfriends. We had a super intense game of volleyball. Then we had dinner and the uncles went home. We stayed with the grandparents and the next day I went home, got a friend, and came back in time to swim and play games with her. Then we spent another night and the next day went home.

School. It's been fun. I guess. My teachers are stricter than last year, and assignments are harder but that's just what happens. It's good, I got mostly all A's this first term. So far so good!

Park city was so much fun. Saturday morning we got up early and drove there. Then went to the outlets where I bought new boots and sweats. Then we went to the hotel. When we got there we swam, and played board games. The next day we had to be out by 11 so we packed and left. We went to main street where I bought a robot painted onto a domino. So cool! Then we went and visited the shoe tree and left 3 shoes. Then we went home and watched survivor, amazing race, and once upon a time.

I've had fun lately, but I really need to keep up on my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment